- Keratosis Pilaris is a condition that builds up of keratin Protein in pores and around hair follicles which causes plugs
- When the follicle or clogged pore is exposed after shaving and the air reaches the oil inside it oxidizes and turns dark.
- Ways to get rid of “strawberry legs”
- Exfoliating your skin weekly by using oils, brown sugar or any body exfoliation.
- After shaving use thick lotions to moisturize, and apply several times a day.
- Any GlySal spray will help minimize them and primarily Glycolic and Salicylic acid with Cortisone 10 twice a day for 2-4 weeks. This will help remove any dead cells from your follicle making it become harder for your hair follicles to become blocked.
- Laser treatment has proven to improve the skin texture and helps prevent keratin from blocking up the follicles.
December 1, 2021
Sorry, no results were found.