- Heat from laser destroys hair follicle that has a lot of pigment
- Hair transfers heat to the follicle and destroys them so they don’t grow back
- People that have black/brow hair are the best candidates for laser hair removal
- A hair follicle has to be in its Anagen or growth stage for the procedure to work .
- The follicle is in different stages of growth at different time that is why you need multiple laser hair removal sessions.
- Laser hair removal won’t work on areas where the hair is longer than a grain of rice so before your session make sure to shave 1-2 days before.
July 7, 2022
How does laser removal work in stages.
Sorry, no results were found.